The accrued expenditure of the activities identified by the Executive Branch with the initials PPG (Gender-Responsive Budgeting) represented 17% of the total National Government expenditure and increased 18% with respect to the original forecast contained in the Budget Law for the fiscal year 2021. This increase is below the average of the rest of the central government’s expenditures.
- Ninety-nine percent of PPG expenditure was allocated to strengthen the economic autonomy of women and other genders through direct monetary transfers.
- All benefits granted by ANSES were executed in accordance with what was authorized by the Congress.
- The Alimentar Card and the Potenciar Trabajo program more than doubled their original budgets and expanded the universe of beneficiaries.
- The gender-based violence dimension increased its budget by 142%, basically because of the funds allocated as of October to the Acompañar program, which amounted to ARS13 billion.
- Sexual and reproductive health activities showed an average drop of 15.5% in their budgets.