In the first two months of the year, the financial deficit of the National Government was 8.7% higher than in the first two months of the previous year, despite the improvement obtained in the primary result.
- Total revenue fell by 7.2% YoY in real terms and total expenditure decreased by 4.6% YoY.
- Tax revenues fell 14.3% YoY on average, a decline that reached 56.4% YoY in Export Duties.
- Transfers to provinces fell 38.3% YoY.
- Debt interest payments grew 34.8% YoY.
- The financial result was negative by ARS655.215 billion: 8.7% higher than in the first two months of last year. The primary result was negative ARS107.185 billion, an improvement of 45.3% YoY.
- Food policy, Potenciar Trabajo Program and interests showed the highest level of execution.