- During June, placements of government securities and loan disbursements totaled USD7.72 billion. The issuance of Treasury bills and bonds totaled USD7.3 billion.
- As a result of three public auctions, Treasury bills in pesos and dollars for the equivalent of USD4.72 billion and bonds for USD885 million were placed.
- Debt service amounted to USD7.54 billion in June, with USD6.27 billion in principal payments and USD1.27 billion in interest payments.
- At the end of the month, the BONAR DUAL 2019 was cancelled for a total of AR$47.5 billion, including AR$45.46 billion of principal and AR$2.04 billion of interest.
- Main maturities scheduled for the month of July are Treasury bills in pesos and dollars. In addition, there will be interest payments on DISCOUNT bonds and different BONARs in dollars whose coupons matured on June 30.
Public Debt Operations – June 2019
July 17, 2019