Skip to content
- Government securities for ARS1,730.468 billion were placed in two auctions.
- A disbursement of USD7.299 billion was received from the IMF and repayments of USD912 million and interest of USD778 million were paid to that organization.
- There were net cancellations of Temporary Advances of the Central Bank for ARS500 billion, and the stock decreased to ARS4.09 trillion.
- For September, maturities in domestic and foreign currency are estimated for the equivalent of ARS1,076.209 billion and USD768 million, respectively.
- Maturities from September to December amount to ARS5,383.693 billion and USD6.237 billion.